This safari is a 9-day exploration of Namibia’s highlights. Enjoy the country’s tranquillity, romance, desert-adapted wild animals and striking scenery. You start your journey at a tented camp close to the famous Sossusvlei dunes. The next stop is Swakopmund – a seaside town with a strong German heritage – where you will spend 2 nights.
Then you’re off to remote Damaraland for a chance to track its desert-adapted elephants and the rare black rhino. At night, you can enjoy a glass of wine by the fire while stargazing perfect nights. Ending off your safari, you’ll be staying at a brand-new lodge in the Ongava Game Reserve – a top private game reserve.
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
B,B&L: Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
9 Days / 8 Nights
Special Interests: Breathtaking landscapes and sightings for Photographers to capture, Namibia, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Ongava Game Reserve, Etosha National Park
- All accommodation as mentioned
- All flights as mentioned
- Meals and drinks as specified
- Activities and transfers as specified
- All accommodation not mentioned
- All flights not mentioned
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Activities other than specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance